Teach English Online is the ideal ebook for getting you started in running your own online tutoring service.
The main focus of the ebook is for tutors who teach English as a Second Language, though you can take some of the ideas from this ebook to teach just about any subject.
The ebook assumes previous teaching knowledge and mainly focuses on setting up your service online so that people can find you.
Some of the topics include:
* Buying a domain name
* Accepting payments online
* The minimum types of software, hardware and apps you may need
* Getting noticed
* Free and Paid Online Advertising
* Targeting particular countries
* Example times for students
* Things to consider such as cultural differences for a few of the main countries you should target, health and availability as well as bargaining and trial lessons
* Step by step ESL plan for the first online lesson with your student.
* List of useful links for finding further exercises
If you’re only just starting to teach then James also gives links to other ebooks that can help in other areas.
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to teach online but have never really been able to find all the information to do it in one place, this is the ebook for you.